Evergreen trees have needles or fronds and don't loose their foliage in the winter. Lighting trees in the yard is the best way to enhance a display. These trees can be decorated either by spinning lights around the trees or by weaving the lights among the branches.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Spinning
- For trees taller than five-feet, start with a male connector at the bottom of tree. For taller trees, start with the female connector at the top of the tree.
- Begin wrapping the lights around tree maintaining a consistent spacing of six to twelve inches between each wrap.
- Hook the lights to small branches. Don't let the lights fall into the tree otherwise they will not be visible.
- Always tie mini lights together to prevent an accidental disconnection and to make the removal process easier. If the mini lights have a long lead, tie this lead to shorten the length.
- Finish wrapping the tree. Excess lights can be spun around the tree or adjust the spacing slightly. Hiding lights is much easier around the wide base of the tree. ![A Decorated Evergreen]()