- What can I expect from your Christmas light installation service?
- Why should I hire professionals for my Christmas light installation?
- Will you install Christmas lights I already own, or do I need to buy yours?
- Do you offer any discounts on your Christmas light hanging service?
- Is the installation covered under warranty?
What can I expect from your Christmas light installation service?
- Step 1: Request an Estimate You may either fill out the online form or contact us directly to request an estimate for your Christmas light installation. We will quote a price for the full installation, based on the number of lights you would like to have installed. Once you receive a quote from us, this is the price you will pay; we will never charge more than the agreed-upon price unless you choose additional Christmas light installation services.
- Step 2: Schedule an Appointment We typically schedule appointments within 1-3 days after estimate. You will not need to pay a deposit prior to the appointment, and you do not need to be present for the Christmas light hanging.
- Step 3: The Installation Process On the day of your appointment, our Christmas light installers will arrive on time with all of the necessary tools and equipment for your installation. The actual time of your installation will depend on the number of Christmas lights and decorations you would like installed.
- Step 4: After Installation Payment will be due once the installation process is complete. Payment by check is the preferred method. Once the installation is complete, your Christmas light display is warranted until January 1. If you have a concern about your lights, please feel free to contact us for a service call. We will promptly come to your home and replace any broken or burned-out bulbs purchased from us at no charge.
- Step 5: Take-down We begin take-down services on January 1 and generally complete removal of all of our projects by February 1. You do not need to schedule an appointment for take-down, and the service is free. If you would like to schedule a specific date for your removal, we do charge a $25 booking fee.
- Step 6: Storage We offer free Christmas light storage for all Charleston Loves Christmas Lights customers. After removal of your light display, we will take your lights with us and store them in our climate-controlled facility until the next season.
- Step 7: Next Season We will send a reminder email in October of the following year for your Christmas light installation. You may then visit LoveChristmasLights.com to schedule an appointment for installation or call us at 843-817-9797.
Why should I hire professionals for my Christmas light installation?
There are many reasons to hire professional Christmas light installers, but the top reasons are safety and convenience. Christmas light hanging can be a dangerous project, and we have the necessary equipment and expertise to create a beautiful holiday light display for your home or business, all without you having to lift a finger.
Will you install Christmas lights I already own, or do I need to buy yours?
We will happily install any Christmas lights you already own for you, but please be aware that only lights purchased from us are covered under the three-year warranty.
Do you offer any discounts on your Christmas light hanging service?
We do offer discounts for customers who schedule an installation before November 1. Please feel free to fill out the estimate form or contact us to find out more about available discounts.
Is the installation covered under warranty?
Any lights or other decorations purchased from us are automatically covered under a three-year warranty. We also cover the complete installation under warranty, so please contact us immediately if you have any concerns about your Christmas light display.