Frequently Asked Questions Answers to Common Installation Questions

Call Now (410) 220-1574

or submit a Bid Request

eBay Commercial Grade Mini Lights (5mm) @ $5.00 / strand

In what cities and counties does your company install lights?

We decorate homes and businesses in Baltimore City, Baltimore County, Washington DC and surrounding areas such as Howard County, Montgomery County, Potomac, Bethesda, McLean, Oakton, Great Falls, Arlington, Alexandria, Fairfax County and Fairfax City.

back to top

How does your Christmas light installation process work?

Step 1: Request a quote for Christmas light installation. You may call, text, email, or use the online estimate request form. If you are interested in an in-person quote for Aqua-Bright to hang Christmas lights at your home, please let us know in your request.

Step 2: Receive your Christmas light hanging estimate. Once we receive your estimate request for Christmas light decorating at your home or business, we will meet with you to discuss your dream Christmas light display and provide you with an accurate estimate.

Step 3: Schedule your installation. If you decide to have Aqua-Bright hang Christmas lights at your home, simply call us at 410-220-1574 to schedule your installation appointment.

Step 4: Enjoy your beautiful holiday lights. On the day of installation, our team of Christmas light decorators will come to your home to hang Christmas lights, leaving you with the entire Christmas season to enjoy the beautiful results.

back to top

Will you install my own lights and Christmas decorations or do I need to buy yours?

We will happily install Christmas lights you already own or you may have us purchase them for you. If you would like, we can provide you with two estimates for Christmas light hanging: one using your own lights and one using ours. Whichever you choose, off-season storage for your holiday lights is included at no additional cost.

back to top

Are there any discounts available?

We offer a competitive pricing structure, as well as a 10% discount for any referral to a friend or neighbor that results in a similar or larger Christmas light installation. Ten successful referrals means that you will pay nothing for your own Christmas light installation!

back to top

Is the installation covered under warranty?

We guarantee all of our work and will resolve any issues that may arise with your Christmas lighting within 24 to 48 hours of your call. All holiday lights and Christmas decorations purchased from us are also covered under a 1-year warranty.

back to top

What type of lead time do you require for Christmas light hanging?

Our schedule fills up FAST every year. Please call as soon as you can to schedule a free estimate.

back to top

When do you take down the holiday lights?

After the Christmas season is over, we will schedule a day with you in January for our Christmas light installers to remove all lights and decorations with the same care taken as at the time of installation.

back to top

When is payment for your services due?

You are expected to pay only 30% of the quoted amount to secure your spot on the schedule. The remaining 70% will be due at the time of installation.

back to top